You clearly want the best! Lij has 25 years of expertise recording many musical genres like rock, indi bands, folk, classical and country. You will be in good hands with Lij at the console. This is an excellent choice for recording your ep or full album. We can setup for a full band tracking session and get many songs recorded in a day. Its not unusual for Lij to get 17 songs recorded and overdubbed in four days! This lets you focus on getting your band and songs ready while you leave the rest to us.
$500 for full day (8 hours) of studio time with Lij Shaw as your engineer. Lij is also available for $75/hr
- Sessions with Lij run from 10am-6pm. If you prefer to work late we can arrange for an engineer from our team to go overtime with you at $16/hr.
- This also includes an hour for setup and cleanup for the session. If you are planning on tracking a full band and want your setup to be setup for you when you arrive then please email your musician lineup for the session ahead of time.
- When possible we are happy to allow load in of equipment the night before. If you would like the engineer to setup before the session please let us know. We charge a small setup fee of $30 for the engineer to setup mics the night before and open the studio for load in. This will save you a great deal of time during the session and allow the engineer to focus on sound checking and getting your band settled as quickly as possible at the start of your session.
- If you need more then 8 hours during the day then may go as long as you like at a low overtime rate for the engineer of $16/hr.
Piano tuning – $100 (please give us 1 or 2 days notice)
Analog fee – $150 (covers tape rental and machine alignment for the session)
- We often have some of the best studio interns in Nashville to help with everything from session setup and cleanup or food runs and social media (please share your #tags with us). We will keep your recording session rolling and right on time. We know how much you have invested in your music and want you to get the most for your money. We aim to offer you the most value for your budget and allow you to focus your time and energy on making music while you are at the studio. We take you, your music and your time very seriously!
- Also If you prefer to have fewer staff helping at your session or are concerned about keeping a session more intimate please let us know so we can prepare accordingly. You can let us know at any time during your session if you would like things to go a certain way, just tell your engineer what you prefer.